Monday 3 November 2008

I say that's healthy to be suicidal

I said I want to die everyday although I haven't made it happen.
She says, that's very normal.
We've just been imposed against ending our lives.
I hate it.
Fuckit.
What do we have to live for?
I didn't choose to be born.
I don't have to cope with all this shit.
To thank.
I think I should stop talking to you for a little while.
So you did?
Yes, I did.
I easily get disillusioned.
There must be something that you wish to continue.
The reason why I couldn't kill myself is that it was so beautiful.
I wanted to keep looking at it, the beautiful land.
We first met there and you met my first friend looking for me in a snowstorm the day I had a present.
You both told me about each other.
God bless, you are with me.
You are special, she's been missing.
Please don't die on me.
How weird.

No comments: