Friday 19 December 2008

Yes, you are right.

It doesn't mean anything to me.
I detest festive season and the mob psychology disgusts me.

I remember when I was about 11 or 12,
there was a summer special horror series on TV hit the whole country.
I enjoyed watching it just like others did,
but I liked it only because I thought it was a bit of joke.
Then one day mum worried that I wasn't over 15 asked me,
Oh Bommsoon... that's very creepy, isn't it?
Mum, am I supposed to be scared of it?
It is a horror series.
Well...pt. then yes, I am a little.
Is this what you wanted to hear?
I recognise all the makeup and disguises, fuck sake.
And look at the crap special effects, can't you see it?

I went to a local cinema for the first time in my life through a school event.
I was...9 and everyone else was under 12.
What is this about?
The space triumvirate will save us from dangerous aliens.
I think they won't. It's all fake. They are actors, in fact one of them is a comedian, don't you remember him?
Shut up. The space triumvirate FOREVER!

During the World Cup 2002, I was a final year student at uni.
I was enraged when they stopped lectures to watch football matches, forced donations to install a gigantic screen in the campus- fuck off, I'm not giving a penny away-, the massive number of multitudes suddenly turned into patriotic supporters completely paralysed traffic- bloody hell- and most associates I hung out with at uni criticised me- a weirdo, a traitor, etc- for not taking part.
Why?
Why should it mean something to me?
You, the mass, the mob, petrifying.

No comments: