Friday 10 April 2009

Foe of the minority; could have been better

I'm quite amazed by the fact that everyone seems to understand why I refuse to do that. I didn't explain my reason at all.
Hum, I've heard a lot about them.
I haven't. I just figured it out on my own.
They change into something totally different.
Oh my god, I can see the whole thing now.
They know how to play alone.
Ah, they know it's powerless.

Calm down, there are customers around.
¿Que pasa?
A pissed me off. After all that shit she's done to me, she accused me of telling S the fact for my own protection. Fucking twat.
No doubt, she is the worst and V goes the second.
Yea. The family.

How are you, are you alright?
No.
Why? What happened?
I'm pissed off.
By whom?
People.
Who? Customers?
No.
A member of staff?
Yea, management.
Which one?
T.
Oh, he always pisses me off, too.
I have a long been issue with him. This time, I'm gonna sort him out.
...
I don't like him anyway but I can't believe he talked to you like that. How rude.
I'm gonna do something about that.

She told me that he accused her of being ill and responsible for her baby.
Unbelievable. They don't know how to speak to their staff.

I'm already too old to be that superficial. can't afford to do it.
Don't you try to be my friend. I know you don't care.

No comments: