Friday 3 October 2008

I don't remember if I experienced the world (06)

I honestly thought she would have been the cleverest woman I will ever meet.
Well..she is clever but probably not the most intelligent.
I was scared of how I would be mirrored in her eyes.
I saw myself very clearly over the last few days she has frequently become “ordinary” or below, sorry about this.
I have always fought against prejudice might disrupt my own sights.
I wasn’t influenced by specific others’ but realised that I was indeed, by others’ in general. I mean the social ones, the very big invisible one.
I want to kill her sometimes.
Yes, right now, right here with wild and sharp shouts.
Oh, I jumped from her to her.
That’s her testing my patience.
Well… perhaps her too.
I just wanted to announce that I am not afraid to demonstrate my stupidity today.

No comments: