Tuesday 21 October 2008

I don't remember if I experienced the world (10)

Hello, mate.
Yes.
I couldn't go to sleep.
Oh dear, why?
Something worries me.
What is it?
You know S.
Have I told you that I decided to end a relationship with one of my mentors at uni?
Well...it rings me a bell.
He was very nice to me but his attitude was not healthy.
I didn't like the way he tried to read my mind.
But I think you do that too.
It always freaks me out when you watch people with knowing what's going on but not saying anything.
Do I really do that?
Yeap, and I don't like it even if it is not my case.
What is going on and I just watch?
You perfectly sense that the person in front of you is behaving abnormally or spiteful, but you never say a word for a while.
Do I?
Yes!
That's a little cruel although I don't think it's a bad thing to do.
Do I watch them with a blank expression on my face?
Of course not. You are slightly laughing at them.
I see.
You may not be the same person now though.
It could be quite scary then.
It is indeed.
I may have done it today.
Then you have done it.
However, in fact, I genuinely did not know what I was required to say or do due to the very meandering manner.
Humm...you didn't.
It irritated me, but I didn't ask her what she really wanted from me.
Leave it cool or make yourself be used to it.
I don't mean this is not a place, this is a part of the place.

No comments: