Friday 6 March 2009

Everything is wrong

There was one person before me when I arrived at my local post office,
and there was only one cashier.
I waited for roughly 15 minutes and I decided to give up posting,
I didn't want to miss my bus to town.
The cashier hadn't still finished his job for the guy until I left there.
I got to a bus stop 5minutes before the time the bus was supposed to arrive.
I waited for 20 minutes, the bus didn't come.
I was little stressed out. I went to a shop nearby, bought a pack of cigarettes.
The people waited for the fucking bus with me were still at the bus stop.
I thought I'd better get a different bus so walked a little further down.
The bus arrived very soon, full up with school kids, upstairs and downstairs.
The kids had a lot to say and do.
I got out of the hell in town and got on a bus to work.
An old lady took more than 1 minute each time she got on and off and a block sat near me stunk.
I was 2 minutes late for work. I told people that I was in a bad mood.
But A didn't stop talking on my ear until we finished work.

No comments: