Wednesday 2 May 2012

It pertains to her flesh; retrospection of your instinct

You look great.

Here is the deal. I will help you this time but I want you to bring me some real jobs to make money.

You freaked me out. I just couldn't believe someone actually can say such things in the first encounter. Did you think it is OK to do with me?

Oh, wow.
Yeah, that's awful.
I read two books.

Oh, god. He is lovely.
It didn't bother me.
He looked at my breasts slightly exposed by the flare of my top.

Such a warm and kind hearted person.
I thought.
I just pulled it to cover the skin.
I didn't come up to a dirty conclusion.

Yeah, he is very nice.
She said.

You know, at the end of his performance, I had an urge to jump up to the stage and give him a kiss.

I pertain to meat.

I wondered why this woman would want to say that. She was trying to sucking her up and did know she has really bad taste.

I was just trying to be friends with you. I thought you confided to me so I felt I should do something in return. You were faking, I see.

The look, when you said his paper was the best for you on the day, did make you suspicious, didn't it. And you did think there was no meat in the conversation.

No comments: