Monday 23 February 2009

nothing wrong with that

I run to you with a big hug will prolong until my next return, then I take your words into my heart last my existence.

At some point, you might have had a blackout to know this is not a decision.
You are safe.
You, then, ponder, as if you were at the moment.

I noticed that I was t. h. e. kind of person when I'd just encountered a stranger I shouldn't, in fact, have been suspicious of.

I didn't like the fact that he was trying to give me too much information about him.
I didn't ask. I am not interested in.
I also thought I couldn't bear him smelt little unpleasant.
He was there, in Musée de l'Orangerie where I was alone, wasn't impressed by any work of art.

I'm an artist, I said.
I would like to try art, sometimes, he said.
Oh, why is that?
Well, because I think it's good. I don't really understand art but I'd like to know.
...You don't have to understand art.
...Yea?

No comments: