Wednesday 11 February 2009

Not if you are happy-II

While my miserable first year was heading to the end, I met H in a night coach to Uni.
It was a strange coincidence.
My seat was next to hers and she opened a conversation like; if I was happy with school.
I said NO. Then she said she thinks that it may be quite normal for people like me.
Something hit my head.
She carried on our conversation with care but also with a bit of indifference.
When we were walking down to student hall she asked me if wanted to go to a nice cafe with her.
She said I will like the cafe and she would love to treat me.
I decided to go with her in hesitancy.
I was curious. Humm...she wants to have more chat with me.
Why?

I remembered her very bright in critical seminars I had attended.
She ruled the whole class.
She was the most eloquent, interesting and brutally opinionated student amongst many others.
I had an urge to challenge her and prompt others to speak.
She gave me a smile. I was a little confused.

No comments: