Wednesday 4 February 2009

Who is she?

I asked her mother.
Then she wondered who I was.
You don't know how I feel about your daughter either.
You are free to think of me crazy mischief.
You laughed, you will talk about me when I'm gone and will remember me.
I guess I am very into your daughter.
I adore her face and the perfect bottom that I'm always tempted to squeeze.
Oh, and I also love the way she reacts to my misbehaviour.
But I don't miss her in her absence.

How's your new house?
The boys put the toilet seat down.
A asks me if I wanted a cup of tea when he puts the kettle on.
I don't fancy him nor does he.
There is a nice little garden I can go out for a cigarette.
She is the first Korean I've ever met.

Well...you know I said, I said,
I want it more than anything else!
That's my girl.

No comments: