Saturday 9 August 2008

Everyone lives in their own way

Do you know 'leave'?
Do you mean 'live' or 'leave'?
I know you meant 'leave'.
There is a difference between an 'opened window' and 'unopened window'.
You make a choice.
The window is right in front of you.
Do you want to see the world through it or do you want to feel its immensity?
You will make the right choice.
I believe in you.
I wish you like me, not to be like me.
Cool and grey.
If you are in.
Slight discomfort.
If you are out.
But you are dealing with it anyway.
found it difficult?
it's never easy.
Do not despair.
Is that all you can say?
You might want to say something sweet, honey.
Try to fine one for me.
In this misery, we need some sweets.
I had a whole packet of chocolate raisins.
I couldn't stop it last night.
I was so deserate for comfort.
I had no one to talk to.
I never needed you.
You are independent.
Well...I don't want to be.
I just have to be,
otherwise I will fall apart.
Are you listening?
I don't think anyone has listened my compilation properly, daring.
They are not interested.
Has my explanation badly influenced your motivation?
Let's see who wanted know themselves better.
See who's got me.

No comments: