Sunday 10 August 2008

Your sensitivity

There were a boy and a girl walked pass.
I saw them through my adequate windowpane.
It was a day I felt ever so alone.
It was a day the sky was fairly clear.
I shouldn't have been depressed on a day like that.
But I couldn't stop thinking about you.
I hope you have been thinking about me too.

The girl I saw was wearing glasses had bobbed hair but with no other belongings.
The boy walked along seemed to be paying great attention to the girl.
He had a few questions for her and kept checking her facial responses.
He was full of curiosity about her and had a bag full of unknowns.

I wonder if you had brown eyes or dark grey.
Was it something different colour?
I don't remember.
I never remember what you look like.
I can tell how I feel about it,
but I can't describe you face.
I looked at you many times,
but I never had a chance to remember your look.

I only remember your words.
The words saw through me.

I'm sure you have encountered countless moments before you talked about this.
The person I know must have.
Are you saying that you want to avoid this?
Did you say that you want to be diplomatic?
If you want to be wise I think you should carry this.
Not to confront it, just to let it be around.
But I see you are already dealing with it.
You will go through it well.

All of which flawed in my mind has started to fester.
You know, I don't always go for queries.

No comments: