Saturday 16 August 2008

Too many eyes

Somebody just rang the bell.
I don't know who it was.
I do not care.
It is not the right time I should respond to it.
I met a couple where I work today.
I've been working in that place for about 1 year.
I only noticed them coming there last month and spoke
to a man that I saw him with her a few days later.
I then finally bumped into them today.
I tried to give a good impression,
to whom I thought I should have been.
I do not care who might be standing outside for me.
I've been chuckling at myself for the last 2 days.
Some colleagues were just happy to see me smiling,
some asks why I was going mad.
I responded that I had a really funny conversation with someone,
and it stays in my mind.
Then I was asked who I had a conversation with.
I did not want to let them know.
That is this.
If I tell people about it, I may lose the moment.
A tenacious boy asked if it was secret.
I said, no.
I do not want to tell him.
He would not understand the whole situation.
I do not even want to give him a brief description.
He could never understand what it was like.
But he asks again.
Oi.
I had to say something is not true.
Why don't you let me be myself?

No comments: