Thursday 28 August 2008

I don’t remember if I experienced the world (01)

Since I was little, I have often spent hours daydreaming about anything not real.
Both my parents were always away from home, so I didn’t talk to them much.
Other kids who I should have played with weren’t very...I preferred to be on my own.
I learned to read quite quickly and it prompted my parents to buy me a collection of children books despite the penury we had to endure.
I didn’t think all the stories made sense but I decided to add things, I thought would have made them more believable and interesting, to them.
I soon finished reading the whole collection, but my parents couldn’t afford to buy me new books.
I said, I would read them again.
I read them until I could recite every single detail,
but I could never repeat the same stories.
I was taken over by one of many, myself.

No comments: